Chicago screws are typically used to fasten thick layers of leather, but could also have a variety of applications such as creating unique key holders.
Sold per piece.
- 10mm diameter x 7mm height
- 10mm diameter x 12mm height
- 10mm diameter x 15mm height
- 10mm diameter x 20mm height
- solid brass is resistant to corrosion
- with protective coating to prolong luster and slow down the aging of natural brass
Why choose solid brass hardware?
Just like good leather, brass ages beautifully and develops a dark, matte finish over time. It can also be polished back to a shiny golden finish, not like other metal alloys that get permanently tarnished and even disintegrate with rust.
Solid brass hardware is definitely a premium choice for handcrafted leather goods.