Make Your Own Leather Tote with this set. Standard kit includes the following:
- Instructional Handbook
- Pre-cut and pre-punched plastic pattern
- Choice of crazy horse leather or suede
- Hollow puncher 1mm
- Waxed thread
- Tapestry needles (2pcs)
- Zipper (brass teeth, size 5)
- Slider with built-in puller
- Silver pen
- Double-sided tape
You will receive a separate email after checkout where you can select the color of your leather/ suede, and thread.
- Beginner's Essentials (+PhP 1050) These tools are used in almost every leather project. Most crafters already have these, and so they are no longer included in the standard kit.
- Owden A2 Cutting Mat
- 60cm Metal Ruler
- 500g Rubber Mallet
- Rubber punch board
- Burnishing Kit (+PhP 740) Use these materials to smoothen leather edges as well as the backside of the veg-tanned leather straps.
- Tokonole 120g
- Wooden slicker
WUTA Multi-prong Puncher Set (+PhP 880)
- Stitching Pony (+PhP 990)
- Leather Balm (+PhP 200)
About the MYO- kits
This particular MYO kit is based on the Dopp Kit Workshop.
Like the workshop, this kit is designed for someone who already has leather crafting experience. Basic techniques such as cutting leather, using hollow punchers, and saddle stitching will no longer be detailed here. If you’re new to the craft, we suggest starting with Soul Flower’s Basic Leather Crafting Workshop to get acquainted with the fundamental techniques of the craft.